Zotino Tall Tower Observatory ZOTTO is a climate research station in the Siberian taiga near Zotino (Rajon Turuchansk of the Krasnoyarsk region).
- Coordinates are: 60,80 N, 89,35 E, Google maps
- It is close to village Zotino in central Siberia
- ZOTTO is about 20 km west of the river Yenisei
- It is located in vast region of forests and bogs
- The Area is relatively undisturbed, but a moderate human impact on vegetation (logging) is visible
- Harsh climate: large seasonal temperature cycle; reaching minima below -55°C and maxima above 30°C